Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View change - side list

Hi all,

is it possible somewhere to change the view, so that for e.g. under the Reports, we don't see the two fields on the right hand side, hand can use the whole screen width for the Report Table?
    I couldn't find an option to remove them...

Actually, we have always to export the Reports into Excel, to see them in an acceptable way...

Thanks!

Hi,

I will take a look.

Comment

Hello
      you can add this report to the dashboard and resize the dashlet to full width

Comment

ok, that was quick, does alraedy help a little, but would be great to have it for all the Reports, as I cannot pin all Reports on the Dashboard

if you are this quick today, right the next question...

If I'm on a contact, I see this window on the right hand side about Tasks, where can I change what is showed? (currently it's "name", "owner", "status", "date") - I couldn't find that somewhere in the Layoutsettings for Task.

Comment

this layout is defined in client/modules/crm/src/views/record/panels/tasks.js in listLayout. And seams can not be configurable for now (just if you modify this file)
          But for other question better to create a new topic.

Comment

thanks, I just had now a look into the js file - and I got once more confirmed, why it don't work as programmer in the IT business...

on the tasks, I've created an (I think "enum list field" - the field where you can select one from the pre-defiend values), and this one I would like to see in this view as well...

it's relatively logic and understandable, that I have to add another line after line 69, with in my case, "{name: "artderaufgabe"}" (name of the defined field in the Task!) - but I'm pretty sure that's not all

Comment

If you add it and json be valid, after saving and clear the cache this field will be shown on the panel

Comment

Working...
              X