Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will doublecheck tomorrow morning.

turned computer off when you wrote you‘re out

once again, thank you very much, I will let you know tomorrow if everything works

Comment

Good morning,

I just wanted to test it, but it seems like I have an issue when I want to do "step 1" - see screenshot - it's telling me that such a relationship already exist, even if this is not the case, see screenshot 2 with all relationships on the task...

there is a "parent to child" relationship if I check them on the contact ones, but that's it...

Comment

Please read my last post thoroughly. Take a look at screenshot. Sorry. I'm busy and don't have time.
        Last edited by yuri; 02-21-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

ok, now worked everything - didn't not that I had to rename the relationship to "primaryTask" - only saw this in your Screenshot!

again, thank you very much for your help and support - I'm now also 100% fine, to buy a second AdvancedPack, as I'm introducing the EspoCRM also at another company I'm working for

Comment

I would like to grab this topic, as I'm now introducing the EspoCRM at a second company, where it is essentials that we can create such lists - so it would be good to understand, how the pho files have to be created and the additional Relationship.

in this setup, we have as the "main entity" the "Employees", the employees are having 1-to-many relationship to for e.g. "Cars", "Passports", "EmployeeContacts" and several other.

so can you please quickly show, best at two examples, for e.g. "Cars" and "Passports", how the php files have to look and how the Relationship has to look, to get the full understanding to be able to setup the php files and relationships for the rest by our own?

thx!

Comment

it would be really nice to get a description for this to solve this issue "in general" (best would be anyway, if it's a standard feature that works without any other re-coding )

Comment

Some relationships exist in the CRM before you want to create a new one. Any relationship has an alias on each side (Name on the screenshot). This alias has to be unique for the entity. The system proposes you the name, but this name could exist because of other relationship. So you need to check it and set unique name.

Comment

Working...
                X