CSV import issue/bug ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSV import issue/bug ?

I have imported a UTF8 encoded CSV file with 4515 rows (with one row of column headers included) into the company section.
    The worked fine without any error, but surprisingly the import report told me that only 4509 rows were sucessfully imported.
    But that's not all, if I select the company section, the list view shows me only 3897 company entries in total.
    I am pretty confused and have no idea what went wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance
    Vertex

Hello
    Could you share you file with me in Private Message? All the private data you can change

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello
      Could you share you file with me in Private Message? All the private data you can change
      I would like to, but it seems I cannot send you a private message.

Meanwhile I have found one row which I can import without a problem, but I cannot find the imported content in the in the company list - that is pretty weird.
      I think it is one row of many, which show this effect. I cannot see any obvious reason for this behavior, the CSV content looks ok to me.

Comment

I have just logged in my espoCRM instance and I could not trust my eyes, because the account/company list showed
        me the correct total number of entries, that means it now matches the number of rows in my imported CSV file.
        I guess the reason for that is some kind of database caching or maybe a incomplete updated webgui content - for a user,
        it is very confusing if the webgui shows 2 different and wrong counts of entries after a import.

Do you have an idea why the webgui shows the wrong values for "hours" and then on the next day everything is fine ?

P.S.: The PM I have sent you is obsolete now.

Comment

Did you use idle mode for import? Possibly not all portions were loaded

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
            Did you use idle mode for import? Possibly not all portions were loaded
            This was unmarked for all my imports

Comment

Working...
            X