Complex report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complex report

Hi. To create a Target List with specific criteria, I need to create a List Report with the following parameters:
    First Name, Last Name, and Email of Contacts who are involved in Opportunities for a certain period of time.

How do I do that? I could create a list of Contacts who are involved in Opportunities with a certain name, but I need to filter by Close Date.

(Yes, we've bought Advanced Pack)

UPD: I figured that out (should have used Opportunity.CloseDate as the field, not just Opportunity.
    But the output does not contain all contacts I need. We have 270 Opportunities in a certain period with a certain name, but the report only contains 145.
    Last edited by Dmitry; 01-26-2018, 08:23 PM.

Hello
    If you set these parameters in Opportunity search (name and period), you get 270 records (opportunities),
    but if you set these parameters for Contacts report, you get 145 records (contacts).
    Do I understand you well?

If yes, could some opportunities have the same contact?

Comment

Yes, you're right. And of course, I've checked if there were multiple Opportunities per single contact. (There were not.)

I have actually figured out the root of the problem - in the middle of the searched period we've changed the way we import data to the CRM from our payment service. I don't know yet how it had happened, but now we have two identical sets of "Opportunities" fields available for filters in reports. When using fields from the second set, I only get contacts from the period after the change of import settings.

We will investigate this issue further, but in the meantime, I don't think you could help without actually looking at our DB. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X