X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadServer Response at any change

Hi all,

I'm having a real issue...

I'm getting a bad server response, at any change I try to do on a contact or any other entity...
    I also cannot add/modify users in the backend...

there wasn't a change done in the system, I've introduced a user, we clicked through, did some editings, including creating reports etc., all worked fine - and now a few days later without changing anything (and I'm 100% sure no one logged in into the system), we got always a BadServer Response...

The only thing I can think of, is an issue the "Webadress" in the backend, as I can still modify that. The server is/was on DHCP currently (as location will be changed tomorrow!), and I can remember at the introduction that I changed the this IP, so the links in exported Excel's are working... (and we didn't try anything else after that..., so could be that this is causing the issue!)

So how can I solve this?

The badass is, that there is not even a logfile created in Espo...

as an update, the issue seems only to be at Contacts and in the backend when modifying or adding users... it's to freak out...

Comment

Hello
      What is the version of EspoCRM? Do you have any installed extensions? What is the php version?
      Check also the logs (data/logs)

Comment

Hi tanya,

it was on Version 5.0.1, advanced pack installed.

PHP is 7.2 (it's running on Xampp).

as written, Espo didn't updated anything in the Log.

So, and now we have the curious thing... I've imported DB and Files on my local computer, same behaviour... as a last try, I've updated on my local computer to 5.0.2, and have a look, now it works again... so I did the same on the server, and all good...

but, what has this to do with the updated from 5.0.1 to 5.0.2? It was running on 5.0.1 fine - as I have setup and configured the whole system with 5.0.1, just from one to the other day, this issue came up... and when I review the Release notes for 5.0.2 (ok, something regarding php 7.2, but as stated, it worked fine for about 2 weeks...)
        So I'm really wondered, what is the issue...? Can/will this happen again...?

Comment

This bug was fixed in 5.0.2 version. It could happen only with php 7.2. This bug can't happen again

Comment

Working...
          X