How to make Quotes visible in the Opportunity detail view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make Quotes visible in the Opportunity detail view

Hi there, I am looking to set Espo up as both a CRM and a quasi-Accounting backend to our business.

Initially, i was hoping I could apply individual payments against the balance of an Invoice until it's paid to 0. Due to the nature of our business, payments are not always made in full and there is quite a bit of daunting follow up that goes with it. So, an ability to identify a past due invoice, be able to collect a partial payment to bring it up to date and then schedule the next payment would have been ideal.

However, after quite some playing with the Demo version, I have only been able to apply payments against the balance of invoice by adding 'Products' to the invoice labeled "Payment rec'd on <date>' and giving it a negative value to reduce the grand total accordingly. I don't think the system is designed to take partial payments, so this paragraph is more of a feature request.

Nonetheless, I do need help attaching invoices to Opportunities. I realize we can tag Opportunities within the Quote page and associate one with the other. The problem comes when I am trying to remember what quote/invoice did I send out and when for a specific opportunity. So naturally, my Opportunity record should list issued invoices/quotes (same as it can list products, although products would already be listed on the invoice making it slightly redundant).

Could you point me in the right direction with this? How do I integrate a list type of a window for issued invoices onto my Opportunity Detail page?
    Thanks in advance!
    -K
Working...
X