Error 503 when Trying to update from 4.8.4 to 5.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 503 when Trying to update from 4.8.4 to 5.0.1

Sorry if I'm posting under the wrong board.

As per the title, getting ERROR 503 whe trying to update from 4.8.4 to 5.0.1.

Downloaded the zip file several times. Cleared cache. Still getting same message.

Opened the Chrome Console, saw the following error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable)" pointing to the following folder: http://......net/crm/api/v1/Admin/ac...UpgradePackage

Full path leads to: .net/crm/api/v1/Admin/action/uploadUpgradePackage

Any clues? Please note that I've previously upgraded successfully up until now. (I come from version 4.7.2.

Thank you.
    Last edited by ivanvison; 12-29-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Same problem with me

Comment

Please check server error log.

Comment

I did, but I hadn't found the error that cause the problem

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
            Please check server error log.
            [2017-12-29 20:20:06] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => Admin [action] => uploadUpgradePackage ) , InputData: - Action 'uploadUpgradePackage' (GET) does not exist in controller 'Admin' [] []
            [2017-12-29 20:20:06] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Action 'uploadUpgradePackage' (GET) does not exist in controller 'Admin', Code: 404 URL: /crm/api/v1/Admin/action/uploadUpgradePackage [] []
            [2017-12-29 20:20:27] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => Admin [action] => uploadUpgradePackage ) , InputData: - Action 'uploadUpgradePackage' (GET) does not exist in controller 'Admin' [] []
            [2017-12-29 20:20:27] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Action 'uploadUpgradePackage' (GET) does not exist in controller 'Admin', Code: 404 URL: /crm/api/v1/Admin/action/uploadUpgradePackage [] []

Please note that I upgraded from an earlier version to 4.8.4. At this point the system is working correctly, just missing this last update.

Comment

What server do you use? Hosting or own server?
              Last edited by yuri; 01-04-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I can see mismatch: POST request was sent by browser and then it tries to handle it as GET request on serverside. Have never seen such an issue before.
                Last edited by yuri; 01-04-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

As a last resort you can upgrade via CLI https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...pgrade-via-cli
                  But anyway it's interesting to find out what the cause of the issue

Comment

What server do you use? Hosting or own server?
                    Im using Shared Hosting. NameCheap to be exact. I have two different Espo instances installed in my server (the second one I just installed it today and is working perfectly).

Will see if I can connect and make it happen via CLI

Comment

I tried via CLI.

---
                      [************ crm]$ php upgrade.php espoupdate.zip
                      Current version is 4.8.4
                      Start upgrade process...
                      Upgrade is complete. New version is 5.0.1.
                      ---

When I try to go to the CRM now I get an Internal Server Error 500.

Now, this is weird.

Comment

Check error logs. Maybe an issue with permissions or so.

Comment

Check error logs. Maybe an issue with permissions or so.
                          It is. I see now that all PHP files related to the CRM are in 0664 permissions. Looking for a way to mass update those php files...

Comment

Changing permissions in the Index.php, api/v1/index.php and api/v1/portal-access/index.php files did the job.... Just got a new alter that cron jobs is not working (but it was this morning)... Going after that right now.

Comment

ivanvison could you check what is the value of "post_max_size" in your php.ini.
                              Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
                              X