Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task Issue and Projects Comment

Yuri and team keep up the great work.

I am enjoying testing Espo and I find it to be really fast. I, however, have two concerns.
    1. Is there a way for me to add Stream below a task, so that the user assigned the task can provide updates as he/she works to complete it?
    2. I am trying to use the Case module for my projects, but its not a proper substitute. Based on the features to be implemented in Espo, there is no plan for a Projects module. For me, in the service industry, this is a disappointment. I, and I'm sure other Espo users, would benefit from the implementation of a basic Projects module, which provides the following:
    • the ability to group a bunch of tasks under a project;
    • provide a timeline for the completion of that project;
    • provide clients with an email update as a task within the project is completed;
    • the ability to duplicate an exisiting project or create a template for future project.
    • Gantt chart, timesheets, etc. would put the icing on the cake, but not a must have.

Thanks in advance for any comments or feedback.
    --
    beetle

Hi

1. http://blog.espocrm.com/development/...-to-any-scope/
    2. We have no plans to develop projects module in the nearest future. I think it would be better to make as a separated extension. By us or by any third-party developer.

Comment

Working...
    X