Returning a many-to-many relationship in a workflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning a many-to-many relationship in a workflow

I have a many-to-many relationship and I was wondering how to return the field in a workflow formula. I am trying to get a concentrate on the contacts relationship but I can't get a return.

string\concatenate(assignmentType," - ",contactsNames," - ", accountName)

Here is the error log:

[2017-11-10 02:32:46] Espo.ERROR: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string {"code":4096,"message":"Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string","file":"/opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Formula/Functions/StringGroup/ConcatenationType.php","line":52,"context":{"item" :"[object] (stdClass: {"type":"string\\\\concatenate","value":[{"type":"attribute","value":"assignmentType"},{"ty pe":"value","value":"-"},{"type":"attribute","value":"contactsNames"},{" type":"value","value":" "},{"type":"attribute","value":"accountName"}]})","result":"Mobile Draw-","subItem":"[object] (stdClass: {"type":"attribute","value":"contactsNames"})","pa rt":"[object] (stdClass: {"70.213.19.225Susan":"Susan Raisch"})"}} []

Hello
    There are no such funtion in formula, for convert object to string, but you can create it

Comment

Working...
    X