Hello, we´re updating our EspoCRM from the version of 2019 to the version of 2023.
I´ve imported all the Data. Now just the users are missing and I can´t select the Entität User in the import section.
Can you tell me where the problem is or is it not possible to import users?
Importing Data
Collapse
X
-
1. Grant access to Import via Role. Access to the import page for Regular Users will be available by the link: your_instance.com/#Import.Yes, in roles
2. The User with this Role will be able to import only those entities to which he has the permissions defined by all his permissions. For Import, for example, Calls, the User will have enough permission to create Calls.Last edited by victor; 08-13-2023, 04:04 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for the prompt reply. I expected that it's somewhere in the view of contacts list (as export). I just found it as a separate left-panel item on the main screen.Leave a comment:
-
Hi Tanya and Espo team,
is the feature "import data by non-admin users" already implemented?Leave a comment:
-
-
needs a deep digging code. This feature is planned to be implemented in half a yearLeave a comment:
-
Hi,
I update import.js file as below
Espo.define('controllers/import', 'controllers/record', function (Dep) {
return Dep.extend({
defaultAction: 'index',
checkAccess: function () {
if (this.getUser().isAdmin()) {
return true;
}
return true;
},
index: function () {
this.main('Import.Index', null);
}
});
});
But the error still sameLeave a comment:
-
Hi,
you need to modify at least one more file https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b.../import.js#L34Leave a comment:
-
Hi,
I try this way (remove line 42 as this guide https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...Import.php#L42 ) but import result show this error:
Error 403
You don't have an access to this area."
Please adviseLeave a comment:
-
Yes it works, but the 'import result' section is still showing access denied.Leave a comment:
-
I think it's tricky to implement properly. To do it roughly you can just remove this line: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...Import.php#L42Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: