Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I plunge in....

Hi,

After I completed translating to Serbian, I am ready to start implementing ESPO for our firm. As far as I have seen Espo is easy as it offers great possibilities for customisation from the inside, without coding and if I can get every functionality that I want, I would get an Advanced pack as it has some of the functions that we will need. However, what I need is a possibility to print to pdf from Cases, and in order to do that, I will probably need to do some coding and customisation. Is this even possible and is it hard (I cannot try it as I don't have Advanced pack yet)? Does the company do that kind of customisation?
    This is one functionality that I currently do not see offered and that I know I will need so this will help me decide on starting implementation and buying Advanced pack.
    Also what happens after one year of Advanced pack expires? How much would it cost to continue to get updates?

Thanks,

Hello
    Originally posted by bojkic View Post
    Hi,

what I need is a possibility to print to pdf from Cases, and in order to do that, I will probably need to do some coding and customisation. Is this even possible and is it hard (I cannot try it as I don't have Advanced pack yet)? Does the company do that kind of customisation?
    It is not hard to do. On the forum exist few similar topics, for example http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/devel...ates-for-tasks
    After a year you will not can to update you pack and get new features, but you can use your last version without problem. About discount you need to talk with managers

Best Regards,
    Tanya

Comment

Working...
    X