No announcement yet.

Inventory Management - Products quantity in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maximus, it still not working. as you see in the quote i've added 1 quantity but the quantity number in the product still 25. it didn't turn to 24.
    i don't think this is because i forget to add (";") because the formula was working in the pictures at the comment #10 and #12.

this is the formula:
    quantity = quantity - targetEntity\attribute('quantity');
    quantity = quantity - (targetEntity\attribute('quantity') - targetEntity\attributeFetched('quantity'));

Comment

> it still not working. as you see in the quote i've added 1 quantity but the quantity number in the product still 25.

Bashar, do you remember when your automation logic triggers? It triggers when you make some change in Quote. Item List is not Quote. It linked to Quote Items, so when you set quantity = 1 the system recorded that some specified Quote Item was updated, not Quote. That's why when you changed the quantity value the Workflow didn't execute.

Comment

Bashar Dit you find a solotion?

My problem is that i can not trigger the sequential wordflow. (pic 2)
        The parent wordflow, Quote trigger just fine. But i have no data in log on the "Lagertræk tilbud" workflow. Why?

P.S. I can not set the target to "quote items" in the "Update related record" in the Quote wordflow.
        Last edited by dafnie; 10-31-2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Now is available in Sales Pack.

Comment

Working...
          X