Rename Target List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rename Target List

Hi is it possible to rename the Target List entity? Also to add attributes to it?

Many thanks

Andy

Hello
    Of course

In this video, learn how to create a custom entity, edit existing ones, manage fields and relationships.

Comment

Hi Tanya,

My system doesn't give an option to edit TargetList, please see attached.

Andy

Comment

Hello Andy,

application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/i18n/{your_language}/TargetList.json - language file Target List

create / update custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/i18n/{your_language}/TargetList.json - here you can set changed translation for entity (you can look at other files for example)
        if you want to change entity translation, change custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/i18n/{your_language}/Global.json, for example
        Code:
        {
            "scopeNames": {
                "TargetList": "Recipient List"
            },
            "scopeNamesPlural": {
                "TargetList": "Recipient Lists"
            }
        }
        {your_language} - en_US by default

Comment

Tanya,

Many thanks for this. How would I go about producing a en_GB template? If I copy en_US to en_GB and amend will this be selectable in Administration for language?

Andy

Comment

No, it's a bad idea. Next week this language will be add to PO editor

Comment

British English is added
              Translate EspoCRM to any of the languages in this localization project hosted on the translation platform POEditor. Join now to help translate strings into your language!

Comment

Tanya,

I've made some amendments, excuse my ignorance but what do I need to do to get them included and selectable in my EspoCRM instance?

Many thanks

Andy

Comment

Hello
                  If you finish translation, tell us and this language will be included to the next version. If not, you can download po file from POEditor
                  EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Tanya,

I've completed the translations, can this now be included in the next release? Also will the £ (GBP) become available for currency?

Many thanks

Andy

Comment

Hello Andy,

Thanks a lot. I think it will be included. £ (GBP) is available. Go to Administration > Currency > add to Currency List GBP option.

Best Regards,
                      Tanya

Comment

thanks very much Tanya .....

Comment

• tanya
                          tanya commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You're welcome
                      Working...
                      X