Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmontanez
    replied
    Hey tanya sorry I didn't notice your message - Bug was resolved on 5.01 - By the way nice profile picture!
    Last edited by pmontanez; 02-08-2018, 09:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello
    Show me, how you define your report, please

Leave a comment:

• pmontanez
    replied
    Thanks for above, still not working - I recreate the datetime\date function on the Espocrm Demo environment with the same negative results - I just reported as a bug - thanks

Leave a comment:

• SebastianZ
    replied
    Hi,

try datetime\today()

greets

Leave a comment:

• pmontanez
    replied
    Good Day,

I've been trying to make this to work but not sure what am I doing wrong. I need to create a daily report list that shows "today's" contacts birthday, I'm using the function suggested above datetime\date(datetime\now()) but that not work, Now if I use Sebastian function datetime\format(datetime\today(),null,'MM') I could get a list of contacts with birthdays in current month or next month etc,

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• SebastianZ
    replied
    Awesome!!! Thx for great support.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Both filters must be under OR group. See https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...ts.md#or-group

Leave a comment:

• SebastianZ
    replied
    If I take twice the same expression "or" combined it works.

If I use each expression separate, it each works (each expression has 1 result: 1 contact with birthday in may, 1 contact with birthday in june)

datetime\format(datetime\today(),null,'MM')
    datetime\format(datetime\addMonths(datetime\today( ),1),null,'MM')

But if I use them "OR" combined I expected to have 2 result but I get none.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    It's unlikely that there is no datetime\month in your version. It's not available in UI you just need to type in manually.

You can post a screenshot of your filters. It's unlikely that there is a bug but anyway need to check.

Leave a comment:

• SebastianZ
    replied
    Thx for reply, tested it but the is no function datetime\month in my version....

so I tried an other way to achive this I used this:

datetime\format(datetime\today(),null,'MM')

which works well but i want the birthday of this month and next month too

so I add an OR filter with the following expression

datetime\format(datetime\addMonths(datetime\today( ),1),null,'MM')

but no result....

If I tried only the birthday from the next month, it works well to, but OR combined no result. This might be a bug I think.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello

Good news

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
    Version 1.22.0 released

* Report: Ability to specify complex expression with functions as a filter (only with EspoCRM 4.7.0 and greater).
    * Report: Supporting foreign date, datetime and image fields as columns in list reports.
    * Workflow: Fixed not properly working conditions w/ Link Multiple fields.

Now it's possible to create more complex filters in reports. E.g. showing contacts having birthday today, the next months etc.
    https://www.espocrm.com/blog/report-...have-birthday/
    Last edited by tanya; 05-12-2017, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SebastianZ
    replied
    Thx, that are good news.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    hello
    For now it is possible only, if day, month, and year are in separated fields. A little bit later it will be possible with one date field

Leave a comment:

• SebastianZ
    replied
    Sorry for beeing annoying but I didn't find a way to filter a list report to the todays bithdays or maybe the birthdays in the next week, could you please give me an advice?

Leave a comment:

• SebastianZ
    replied
    That's clear! My problem is the report, I don't see a way to filter contact that have birthday today. This only works in grid reports but I think I need a list report.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X