Dynamic logic & in-place editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic logic & in-place editing

I have just started to use the Dynamic Logic and I am very impressed, there is a log of great functionality in here and it is very easy to use.

I do have a question though ...

I have two Enum fields on the Account table; Type (the default field) and "TypeDetail". The latter field becomes mandatory if the "Type=Customer", basically when someone becomes a customer we want extra information.

This all works perfectly if the user is on the Account form and hits "Edit". If the user hits the pencil icon by the "Type" field they can change the value, and save it, without the other field becoming mandatory. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Thanks.

Hi, can I get some feedback please? Is this possible? If not, should I log an enhancement request?

Comment

Hi

The one way I know is to set the view of field (main enum (Type)) entityDefs and set in view file inlineEditDisabled parameter as true

Comment

That sounds like a way that I would have done it on SalesForce which is fine and will work.

I don't understand the detail though. Is this something I change in a source code file, or is it available through the administration tool?

Thanks

Comment

You need to change the code
          There you can find some tips

Comment

Working...
          X