Lead Status Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Status Update

Ok, so I imported 4000 leads into my system, and wanted to update the status of everyone afterwords.

The only way I could figure out how to do this without scrolling down and down and down.....was to update the status in the (phpmyadmin) backend tables. This was quick and easy and showed up right in ESPO.

I have gone to refine my search by this status and no results come up, as though some sort of cache needs flushing. I have cleared the backend cache but it's not working.

How can I get espocrm to detect the updated status?

Is this status in status list of leads in espocrm?

Comment

Yes, so I have my "Leads" list screen showing Status / Acc Name / Name / Phone / Email / Industry, and I typically refine by the status of the lead as we follow a process.

Comment

About mass updating
        At first you can filter needed leads by some criteria in search panel. Than click on the down arrow next to header checkbox, and you will see Select All Results, than in action select Mass update, and set needed Status value.
        If you change status in espo, you can filter data by modifiedAt field. If you change status in phpmyadmin, I don't know how to filter leads.

And I did ask about [ESPO_URL]/#Admin/fieldManager/scope=Lead&field=status
        Is the status value, you set with phpmyadmin, in this list

Comment

I never knew that about the arrow next to the header checkbox - that could have saved me a lot of trouble. lol.

Yes, the value I set is copied from the status field in Espo, so it matches exactly.

So I now have around 400 contacts with Status 2, and 3600 contacts with Status 1 that I set in phpmyadmin....do you know of any way I can get this to update in ESPO without having to manually go through and de-selecting 400 contacts?

Thanks,

D

Comment

Was there no other workaround on this? I really need to crack on exporting some of the leads.

Comment

Working...
            X