How to handle Company with many branches in Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle Company with many branches in Accounts

Good morning,which is the best way to handle a company with many branches in Accounts?

Should I have to insert many records one for each of them? In which way can I relate that a Branch Account belong to a Main Office?

Many thanks for your suggestions.

King regards,
    Gianluca

Hello,

For this you need to configure roles and teams well.
    some documentation https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...-management.md

Each branch has own team, members of branch can see only records from own team. Main office can see all records

Comment

Try creating a Many to Many relationship from entity manager on "Accounts" to "Accounts". Your accountRight would be your Parent group (Corporate Office) and your accountLeft would be your branches in the group (Miami Office, Chicago Office, Detroit Office, etc.) You really should have separate listings for each one if you do separate things for each branch because you'll then have their appropriate location information, contacts, and activity records.

Comment

Many thanks.
        What about if this kind of relationship in for our Contacts?
        We want to keep track of company head quarter plus branches based on different coutries and cities and people (our Accounts) working\related to the headquarter or the branches?

Comment

• joy11
          joy11 commented
          Editing a comment
          When you create a contact you can assign it to one or multiple accounts. You can set up your account page layout to display a list of their contacts by going to Layout Manager > Accounts > Relationships and make sure "Contacts" is on the list. This will add the panel for you to view the contacts associated with each account on their account page.

I think that's what you want to do?
      Working...
      X