Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email not working

Hi,

Installed EspoCRM and made changes in Administration. But somehow email is not working - no inbound and can't compose as well though SMTP testing is passed. I was able to send an email at first, but after making some changes in Layouts and Entity Manager I can't compose or reply email. I would appreciate your help.

Note: I am using B2C and disabled - Contacts, Documents and Tasks modules only. TEST email is working.

Many thanks in advance.

Hum
    Last edited by humgurung; 03-08-2017, 01:11 AM.

Hi

If you can send test email, but can't compose email to somebody, check if Outbound Email Configuration is shared.
    What do you mean in Not working? What error do you get?

If inbound email settings are correct and you configure cron, email fetching has to work.
    Check also the log

Comment

Thank you Tanya for reply. Outbound Email Config shared is ticked. When I try to compose or reply email there is a message 'Loading' but no further action.

UPDATE: After deleting 'application/Espo/Core/defaults/config.php' file it workded though Inbound mail is still not working.
      Last edited by humgurung; 03-08-2017, 10:22 PM. Reason: New update

Comment

• tanya
        tanya commented
        Editing a comment
        Why did you delete the core file?

Did you check espocrm log and apache error log?

• humgurung
        humgurung commented
        Editing a comment
        I found somewhere in this forum.

My inbound Group email is still not coming to the EspoCRM dashboard. Test connection is okay. Cronjob command is entered to Cpanel with */5 minutes interval. Scheduled job for Group email is active.

There was some bug with group email and it was fixed in 4.5.0 version. What the version do you use?

Comment

I am using 4.5.0 as well. Above problem is fixed after changing crontab command to -> cd /home/aztraini/public_html/espocrm; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

But Group email are showing in All menu only not in INBOX. I want Group Emails to be stay in Inbox.
        Last edited by humgurung; 03-09-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X