Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the Compose Email modal - add/remove/modify fields

hello!

I need to change the compose email modal, just now I need add another select field and record this value in the database (mail table), what is the steps that I need follow to that? The app structure is a little confuse to me in this moment.

Thanks for all tip.

Hello
    Copy needed layouts from application/Espo/Resources/layouts/Email to custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/Email and change them
    If you need to change compose.js, override this file according to this topic https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...ustom-views.md

Comment

• relsi
      relsi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Originally posted by tanya View Post
    Hello
    Copy needed layouts from application/Espo/Resources/layouts/Email to custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/Email and change them
    If you need to change compose.js, override this file according to this topic https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...ustom-views.md
    I could not make the changes. Look the photo, I need remove the Parent field, so I make that you say, I copied all layouts to custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/Email and change the composeSmall.json removing:

[
    {
    "name": "parent"
    },
    {
    "name":"selectTemplate",
    "view":"views/email/fields/select-template"
    }
    ]

Save the file, but the changes not applied, the field remains in the compose modal.

What am I doing wrong?

I need to put in this locale another select field only with 2 values Yes | No, and put this value in the database, documentation does not make clear how this works.

Comment

The problem was the backend cache, cache cleaning solve it.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X