Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My activities dashlet is not refreshed

Hi,

My activities dashlet is not refreshed if I create, ie., a call from calls menu. But, I I create a call through the dashlet it can show it in My Activities, why?

Thanks.

Hi
    There are no relations between these dashlets. Set the auto-refresh interval in dashlet option.

Comment

But there are 2 records in calls. I refresh, Clear cache, etc. And it doesn't refresh the other call. I don't know if I am explained wrongly :/

Comment

could you attach screenshot both of calls?

Comment

Something is wrong with refreshing of My Activities dashlet. I click on refresh, put refresh every 30 seconds, delete the dashlet, create again, and I created two calls and no one is showed up.

I'm using last version (4.4.1)

Comment

Can't reproduce.... Could you reproduce it on demo espocrm? If yes, describe each step...

Comment

Here you are. The one missing I created it from the menu I mark.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                could you attach screenshot both of calls?
                detail view, please

Comment

Below you can download the PDF with the step by step way to reproduce it on the demo website (http://demo.espocrm.de/basic/?lang=es_ES) with the user Jim.

You can download the pdf from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/takynrm0ft...iesRefresh.pdf
                  Last edited by rorosa; 02-10-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Dashlet Activity shows upcoming activities (in the nearest future)
                    There are a source code application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Activities.php, method getUpcomingActivities

Comment

So, I understand that it shows just today and tomorrow... const UPCOMING_ACTIVITIES_FUTURE_DAYS = 1;

My opinion is that it should be selectable through Preferences. Could you change this post as a Feature Request?

Thanks.
                      Last edited by rorosa; 02-10-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X