calendar bookings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calendar bookings

Hi all. Can we see all bookings for many "participants" in the calendar? We can manage for "users" but not for "participants"?

Hi
    No, you can't. Shared calendar is only for users

Comment

Ok..thank you for answer.

Comment

Hi Tanya, i have a question too. For adding that property to calendar, can i change timeline.js with many changes in crm\client\modules\crm\src\views\calendar ?

Comment

You can change everything according to LICENSE of library you want to change. Not sure you have to do many changes on backend. For views better to do upgrade safe customization. Read it https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...ustom-views.md

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hi again,
              We can change/add little things via custom-views but i want to add "participant list" to the calendar in order to see all bookings for participants too. Have you any tips for that, thanks?

Comment

I don't see, how you want it looks like...

Comment

For example now we can select users from user list and we can see all the bookings for selected users. I want to select participants too in the calendar and i can see all the bookings for selected participants in the calendar.

Comment

no answer...ok thanks!

Comment

override the view, you can select different entity types,
                      change Activities controller and Service, for backend react on your request

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X