X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We haven´t notifications by email - stream activity

I would like to describe our workflow:

- We receive an email from our support mail

- Espocrm creates the case and send and email to the assigned user (perfect )

- The assigned user sends and email to the customer

- The customer sends another email to the assigned user

- Espocrm receives the email from the customer and updates the stream.

- The assigned user receives a notification (up and right corner, like a bell)

- The assigned user of the case doesnt receive mails when the case receives emails about new questions.

The problem is that the assigned user doesn’t receive an email with the new question from the customer and he needs to click on the case no review new questions, the notifications area is not enough.

This is the reason because we need to send and email to the assigned user with the activity of the case because we want to use the inbox mail to manage the cases. Why the first time that the case is created espocrm sends and email but the following responses from the customer espocrm doesnt send any mail to the assigned user?

Can we do this automatic response with the workflow plugin?

It's not implemented. I think we will add this kind of email notifications in future. I'm not sure whether it's possible to accomplish with workflow.

Comment

Thanks for the fast answer, it's important for us because the notification system is not enough for our users, this is the reason why we would like to use the inbox email.

Comment

I will investigate whether we can add it to the next 4.3.0 release.

Comment

Ok. I think we will implement it for the next 4.3.0 release.

Comment

HI, I am having a Question Regarding,

I have created a Case to a contact. When ever Stream of case updated, Email notification should go to the contact. is there any option/notification like this?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi,

Only if there is a portal user following that case.

Comment

In the next version portal user will follow automatically on case creation. If there is corresponding portal user.

Comment

Hi aluelkron ,

We are having EXACTLY the same issue you mention in your original post: "The assigned user of the case doesnt receive mails when the case receives emails about new questions."

Were you able to find a solution or alternative?

Best regards.

Comment

Working...
                  X