Adding non-standard fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding non-standard fields

I have a question. Is there any possibility to create field in "Account" card where is possible to add some versions of entires, like in case of field "phoneNumber" or "emailAddress"?

If you have defined options, you use multi-emun field.

Comment

Options is not defined, i want to add few web pages for one "Account", like in case "phoneNumer" and "emailAddress"

Comment

if you don't need to search by this field, create a field wysiwyg type and add there your links

Comment

I want to do something else, this solution it's not an option. I'm think about copying "emailAddress" field and change it into something like "website" field. I want to have option of searching in this field. Is it possible? If it requires any changes in code i can do it, just need to know where. Thank you for response.

Comment

Everything is possible))) Easier for defined entity. You just create the field with defined view, use phone number as example and do what you want. For specific entity you can also override search method. If you want to do global field type, it will be harder. But think, how do you want to store data in database

Comment

By the way, EspoCRM has field type Array. If you don't set the rows in Entity Manager, users can set own rows

Comment

Working...
              X