Shared calendar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared calendar.

Friends tell me. Perhaps use a shared calendar to all users? The manager must see the task for all users
    Last edited by rucrm; 10-20-2016, 02:41 PM.

Perhaps

Comment

Please give a link to a wiki or tell me how to do it

Comment

User needs access to User Permissions (set all or teams). You can set it in him (her) role. Usage - Calendar -> Timeline view

Comment

Thank you. Yes, I use this functionality. I think you can see the task in the classical calendar interface

Comment

Is there any possibility if we want to view the month calendar instead of the day calendar?
            If we have people who achieve appoinments and people who had to go to thats appoinments, it have to be coordinated, and If they don`t know when the sales department is free...

Thank you in advance

Comment

Each user can change the scope in shared calendar with a mouse scrolling

Comment

I don't get you.

I can`t see my key account manager calendar in my profile

Comment

Because its true I can see the others activity but only for that day, no for the next week

Thank you tanya

Comment

The shared calendar is fantastic. We have been waiting for this a long time. Only thing i could not find is the option to remove a shared calendar. We fear that users can get carried away and created a lot of shared calendars and clog up the system.

Please advise how we can remove a shared calendar. Thank you.

Comment

You can remove shared calendar, when you select it. Next to Today button, you can find a button with Pencil icon (Edit). Here you can edit or remove current shared calendar

Comment

Working...
                      X