Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings screen still blocked when I save it

Hello,

I installed Espo these days (with softaculous on a shared server and FYI, I'm a French user) and all seems good when I add a contact, account,... but when I try to configure the CRM (and I need to configure it of course), I can't save anything because my screen is still blocked (like you can see on the photo above). It's blocked with "saving..." (Sauvegarde in French) on the screen and nothing is happening. No "timeout" message, nothing, only blocked on this page. If I leave this page by clicking on another, the settings aren't saved of course (when I return on the relevant configuration page to check it).

Then I checked the server configuration (maybe something needed is missing I though) but no. JSON, PDO, and other needed extensions enabled. "max_execution_time", "max_input_time",.. are OK. And I checked permissions on files and directories and all is OK.

What's the problem? If somebody can help me...

Thank you in advance.

Please check if /data directory has 775 permission recursively and if your server supports "PATCH" HTTP requests.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I already checked permissions and I checked just now again the /data directorie and it's OK. But how verify if my shared server supports "PATCH" HTTP requests? And if needed, how modify it? I'm going to see with my web hosting for this part.

Comment

Can you modify existing contact data?

Comment

Yes, I can create and modify any contact but I can't modify settings (always screen blocked like the photo)

Comment

Check apache error log, espo log, what does response crm in browser debugger (F12) - Console and Network tab.

Comment

I made various tests on espo and effectively, I can create but no modify a contact. It's the same thing: I'm stuck on the same screen saying that the recording is in progress.

I checked again permissions on different files and all is OK. What's this problem??

Comment

In the espo error log I've this: "[12-Oct-2016 13:45:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /.../.../application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php on line 138"

But the php extension PDO is enabled??

(P.S.: I put "/.../.../" instead the names of my personal directories"
                Last edited by davecom; 10-12-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

FYI, Here are the different PDO drivers enabled on the server: dblib, firebird, mysql, odbc, pgsql, sqlite

Sorry but I'm not a technicial expert ;-)

Comment

If you can create an entity, but cannot modify, possible problem is patch request is disabled

I've recently tried installing a OpenSource Package called EspoCRM It uses PATCH requests to edit records. Yet I can't seem to get it working propperly. I've installed it on a Linux Apache server ...

Comment

OK thank you for your help, like tarasm told, it must be patch request. But as I'm on a shared server with my web hosting, and I'm not a technician expert ;-), I'm going to see with them.

Thank you for your time

Comment

you're welcome. Hope it'll help you

Comment

Working...
                        X