X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMAP Email Settings

Hello:

I love this CRM.

Only problem is I cannot get incoming emails into EPSO Email dashboard after hours of reading. I have tried both personal user email setup as well as Group email accounts.

Emails do come to webmail so I know I have IMAP email configured correctly. Not certain if scheduled CRON job could be the issue? Under Scheduled Jobs it lists Check Personal Email Accounts and Check Group Email Accounts with status set to Active. There is this note on the page:

Note: Add this line to the crontab file to run Espo Scheduled Jobs:
    * * * * * /usr/local/php56/bin/php -f /home/houserap/public_html/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

Could this be the problem? If so, in CPanel I was unable to locate a crontab file to add the above.

Any help and/or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

Hi,

Have you looked into data/logs folder. There could be errors that might help to figure out. And server's error log.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hi yuri and tanya:
        Thank you so much for the response and help.

I did check the server error logs and there weren't any so I followed the set a CRON job steps with SiteGround. When adding
        * * * * * /usr/local/php56/bin/php -f /home/houserap/public_html/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1 I get this Error Message:

"-":3 bad command; errors in crontab file, can't install.

Any ideas???

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X