Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• export leads csv

Hi,
    When I try export leads into csv formats the output file does not contain email address.
    I have version 4.1.5
    How could solve it?
    Thank you

I can't reproduce this problem. Does this field is enabled for user, who exports data?

Comment

Thank you for your response. The user have administrator rol. If I check box, it could export csv with emails, but only of leads showed in screen. If I want export all leads, then I click in "Select all results" and export but CSV have no mails; have leads name and another fields, but no mails

Comment

I've created more than 20 000 test leads and successfully exported with "Select all result" -> "Export" with email addresses.... sorry. What about exporting other entities, like Contacts? The same issue?

Comment

I have an error when trying to export
          api/v1/Lead/action/export - 500 Internal Server Error
          Any suggestions?

Comment

could you check server error log?

Comment

here is my /var/log/nginx/error.log:
              FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Class 'XMLWriter' not found in /var/www/html/vendor/phpoffice/phpspreadsheet/src/PhpSpreadsheet/Shared/XMLWriter.php on line 5" while reading response header from upstream, client: *MY IP*, server: "MY SERVER", request: "POST /api/v1/Lead/action/export HTTP/1.1", upstream: "
              "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "MY HOST", referrer: "MY SITE"
              Last edited by pavel_s; 05-25-2018, 06:34 AM.

Comment

you need to install xml php extension

Comment

thanks a lot! ))
                  another question - do we need to click show more (many times) to select all of those?

Comment

No,
                    next to Select All checkbox you can see a small arrow, when you click it, you can see Select All Results button

Comment

Thank You! )

Comment

Hello! another problem with export
                        2018/06/11 08:37:02 [error] 9015#9015: *262989 FastCGI sent in stderr: " PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /var/www/html/vendor/phpoffice/phpspreadsheet/src/PhpSpreadsheet/Worksheet/Worksheet.php on line 1255" while reading response header from upstream, client: IP, server: SERVER, request: "POST /api/v1/Contact/action/export HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "SITE", referrer: "SITE"

Comment

How many records do you want to export?
                          You can try to increase memory_limit parameter in your php configuration (as I can see it is 128M for now. Change it to 256M, 512M or 1024M)

Comment

6000 records

Comment

that helps. Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                              X