Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately EspoCRM

Good morning,

For several weeks, I've tried to implement EspoCRM. The Advanced version with additional functionalities was great... but, in the long run, Espo system is not suitable for anything.

1. Incomprehensible problems with reading mails
    2. Inability to send bulk mails from personal e-mail account (it's just ridiculous)
    3. It's a huge effort to tally the orders and turnover of various product groups (as in attached photo)
    4. Incomplete manager of individuals and relationships, that de facto can be called by typing the right URL
    5. Poor translation (it wasn't a big problem)
    6. Inability to create bookmarks
    7. Not much control over the Relationships (additional relations on the right)
    8. Lack editor view for e-mail
    9. Lead system without the possibility of assigning order type
    10. No fields of conditional development (this would solve the problem with duplicating Opportunities)

Overall, (unfortunately) EspoCRM is no longer on my list of soft that deserves recognition and I'm not going to implement it anymore.

I'm looking on, SugarCRM seems promising.

Regards,
    Grzegorz

Don't forget to leave the same post on SugarCRM forum after a while

Comment

I hope I will not have to. Sorry but EspoCRM is not entirely well thought out . If only forum or guides on the side explained anything then it would be great.

Comment

BTW

* Assignment rule will be implemented in Workflow soon.
        * SugarCRM sends mass email from system email address only. At least it was so a few years ago.

Comment

I trusted your system and devoted to him about two months to try to carry out the implementation . I'm worried about your approach

Comment

Nobody is obligated here. I don't see any efforts to help from you.
            Last edited by yuri; 08-19-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X