• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realised i forgot to put a space between 4 and the *

Funny, something so small has been racking my brains out

Comment

Looking at the data/logs, i am also seeing the following errors;

[2016-07-21 08:41:58] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: imagecolordeallocate() expects exactly 2 parameters, 1 given {"code":2,"message":"imagecolordeallocate() expects exactly 2 parameters, 1 given","file":"/home/url/public_html/url/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/EntryPoints/CampaignTrackOpened.php","line":93} []
      [2016-07-21 08:41:58] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given {"code":2,"message":"imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given","file":"/home/url/public_html/url/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/EntryPoints/CampaignTrackOpened.php","line":94} []
      [2016-07-21 08:46:45] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: imagecolordeallocate() expects exactly 2 parameters, 1 given {"code":2,"message":"imagecolordeallocate() expects exactly 2 parameters, 1 given","file":"/home/url/public_html/url/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/EntryPoints/CampaignTrackOpened.php","line":93} []
      [2016-07-21 08:46:45] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given {"code":2,"message":"imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given","file":"/home/url/public_html/url/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/EntryPoints/CampaignTrackOpened.php","line":94} []

Comment

So it works now?

Comment

yeah the pending jobs works now, but i am getting the error above - i think thats more to do with the mass email campaign tracking statistics

Comment

Those are not errors. It's ok.

Comment

Working...
            X