Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending Scheduled Jobs

Hi,

I am getting loads of pending status under scheduled jobs, even though the cron service is working and there are no error logs showing

Any thoughts?

Hi,

No clue, Maybe everything is fine. W/o examples I can't say anything.

Comment

well i have setup an email reminder from scheduling a call, popup works but the email reminder doesnt

Comment

Also created a mass email campaign, which also was not sent to the scheduled time - although smtp settings and test email works

Comment

Check if there failed jobs. Check whether outbound emails work.

Comment

there are no failed jobs, other than pending and the outbound emails work

Comment

I have no idea. Does "Send Test Email" in Outbound Emails section of Administration work?

Comment

yes, checked it again just now and it sends the email - is there way of checking if the scheduled jobs are working other than jobs pending status and cron-jobs

Comment

Please see the response from the server support, please note i have replaced the site url with domain on the cron setup shown below - to hide the name on the public forum

Hello,

From the server there is only cron setup for this domain. and that is calling the anther cron.php file

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -f /home/domain/public_html/domain/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

It's being executed every minute and i can see its running fine. But the cron.php file located inside the domain is having some code which i am unable to understand as shown below.

================================================== ==================

$sapiName = php_sapi_name();

if (substr($sapiName, 0, 3) != 'cli') {

die("Cron can be run only via CLI");

}

include "bootstrap.php";

$app = new \Espo\Core\Application();

$app->runCron();

================================================== ==================

There should be some sort of application setting for executing these crons. Some documentation for the product will help to identify the issue with the cron. You can either ignore the pending que as it seems be an error with application as cron is working fine on server or you can contact the application maker to see if they have some way to clear the pending crons.

Comment

Please open in browser the address http://YOUR_CRM_URL/#Admin/jobs

And take a screenshot.

Comment

Screenshot
                      Attached Files

Comment

Too small image.

Comment

Link to image https://s32.postimg.org/d9djyuwk5/sc...bs_pending.jpg

Comment

So problem not with email. Check whether there are any Errors in server log and espocrm log (data/logs).

Comment

ah, didnt check the data/logs, this is what it states;

Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception InvalidArgumentException: "*/4* * * * is not a valid CRON expression" at /home/url/public_html/url/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/CronExpression.php line 105 {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): */4* * * * is not a valid CRON expression at /home/url/public_html/url/vendor/mtdowling/cron-expression/src/Cron/CronExpression.php:105)"} []

What should be the correct CRON expression

Comment

Working...
                              X