Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate an Entity

Hello All,

This is my first time testing EspoCRM and I like it a lot. Great job!

I have a project I'm working on and am not a coder/programmer but I can figure some things out - at times. LOL.

1. How can I duplicate an Entity. I would like to Duplicate the Meetings Entity so that I can add/remove some things out of it. I would like to rename it to Appointments.

2. I would like to create an entity called Services that would have several different services a customer can select. I wanted to have a button that allows them to make an Appointment for the selected service. Would I be able to accomplish this without any actual coding? If yes, please point me in the right direction(s).

Thank you for the help.

Hi

1. You can take Call entity, copy all related files and rename to Appointments. Use search in file names.
    2. Administration > Entity Manager

Comment

Hi,

I want to duplicate Contacts but am unsure how to copy all related files. Do you mean copy all files related to Contacts on web server? If so, how do I know which files those are as I found files that maybe related in a lot of different directories and it doesnt seem clear which they might be? Also, where do I copy to? I know their is a custom folder.

Your help would be much appreciated on this.

Thanks,
      Alex

Comment

You have to create a script to copy all related attachments. Location for attachments is /data/upload.
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
        X