Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Customer Portal allow for 2 way messaging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Customer Portal allow for 2 way messaging?

Like cases or support tickets or something similar? Or it is just one-way communication to customers?

Both portal user and internal user can communicate in Stream of Case record.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      Both portal user and internal user can communicate in Stream of Case record.
      And I assume the portal user will get an email notification of new messages/updates int he Stream of Case record?

Comment

Not for now. In future we will implement it. Now only internal notifications.

Comment

So am I right in thinking that to get the functionality of a basic help desk, you have to used the advanced pack?

Comment

Portal is available out-of-the-box in 4.0.0. Email notifications planned to be implemented in version 4.1.0

Advanced Pack will be needed if you would like to use workflow to assign cases the specific way according to assignment rules.

Comment

Cool - any ideas on how to let customers submit forms via the portal/elsewhere that end up in espo? I was thinking about a simple order form for example...

Comment

You need create the form on your website. In backend of your website after submit the script should send data to EspoCRM using EspoCRM Rest API.

EspoCRM Documentation. Contribute to espocrm/documentation development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Working...
                X