QR Code in PDF formular

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ste1011
    Junior Member
    • May 2025
    • 14

    #1

    QR Code in PDF formular

    Hello, I would like to add a QR Code to a PDF template.
    Is it possible to define line breaks in the template
    Code:
    {{barcodeImage 'Test\nTest1\nTest2' type='QRcode' width=60 height=60 padding=0}}
    or is there a way to call a custum helper like this:
    Code:
    {{barcodeImage {{qrCode "qrUrlString" "200x200"}} type='QRcode' width=60 height=60 padding=0}}
    Thanks in advance
    Stephan
  • shalmaxb
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2015
    • 1883

    #2
    {{barcodeImage qrcode type='QRcode' height=25 width=25}}

    I use it this way and you can put it anywhere in the templat, using it like an image. Which PDF engine do you use and what exactliy do you want to achieve?

    Comment

    • ste1011
      Junior Member
      • May 2025
      • 14

      #3
      Thank you for your fast response.
      I'm using TCPDF and QR code generation works but I need a QR code with variable data for a EPC-QR-Code (banking).
      For this QR code I need line breaks between the data.

      I see two ways like I wrote in the first text.

      Is there a way to achieve this?

      Comment

      Working...