I would appreciate it if you get back to me urgently about this issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would appreciate it if you get back to me urgently about this issue

How will I customize the table div in the Opportunity area? How will I do it under which path?

Half of the tables in the Opportunity area are readable and the other half are not, this is a huge problem for us. [....] I want to intervene in these areas with css and code.

I would appreciate an urgent response on this issue. We received something from you for a fee, but there is nothing we want.​

Please calm down. Maybe it is a huge problem, but not neccessary to create panic here. It is a fact, that screen content by itself is limited. So you have two posibilities:

1. Buy Screens with 2 meters wideness.
    2. Contract a developer, who codes for you horizontal scrolling.

Comment

Code:
      .list > .table th, .list > .table td {
          padding-left: 1px;
          padding-right: 1px;
      }​

Comment

Of course I understand you but you are the one who knows where what is.

Excuse me but Opportunity how can I customize this area with css.json or bootstrap.!!!!

Mr. Yuri when you look at the image do you see that the table names are half and read fully. If you tell me how to do it in which path in this view I can do it. yuri shalmaxb

Comment

I just saw the message, I'll check it out yuri

Comment

Through which file path will this be done with coding such as css, json, bootstrap.

Is this file directory correct for the operation to be performed. yuria shalmaxb

I'm sorry, I'm making you a little tired since it's my first time using it.

Comment

• shalmaxb
              shalmaxb commented
              Editing a comment
              You will have to take your time to learn espoCRM, especially customization. But believe me, it is worth it. I recommend, not to expect every solution immediately. You need to understand what and where you will have to do to achieve the things, you need. And the consequences.
              Trust me, you will get a lot of help here, this is one of the nicest forums ever and a very thought software product you can use. And even the head developer appears here to help.
              For your custom css you will have to create a css file in the path that yuri mentioned in the next post. There are lots of threads about custom css already.
              If you search, use Google and put there your question including the term "espoCRM". The search function of the forum itself is not that good.

This path would be fine: client/custom/css/my.css

Comment

Working...
            X