Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to see if an account was part of a campaign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to see if an account was part of a campaign?

We have thousads of accounts listed which are part of mass email campaigns.

About a week later we make calls, following up to the email, but without looking through all campaigns manually, I have not found a way to instantly see whether an account was part of a campaign.

There is a "log" field in the detailed view of an account and I feel like it should be stated there when the account was sent an email during a campaign.

Administration > Entity Manager > Account > Layouts > Select "Search Filters" in the left. Then add "Campaigns" and save.

Then, you will be able to add Campaigns filter on the list view and search by a specific campaign.

You can also add Accounts to the Campaign detail view (to the Bottom layout). And then search in related Accounts.

Comment

Hey, I totally get the struggle! I used to face the same issue with managing email campaigns. What helped me was adding a simple note or timestamp in the “log” field whenever an email was sent. It made it super easy to see which accounts were part of which campaign without digging through everything manually.

Comment

Working...
      X