Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Key features to consider when choosing a CRM software ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key features to consider when choosing a CRM software ?

Hi everyone, I'm looking to implement a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system for my small business, but I'm not sure what features to look for. Can anyone recommend some essential features that I should consider when choosing a CRM software? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Welcome to EspoCRM. I forgot where I post a previous post so I just write a new summary.

I tried and use about 10-15 different system. About 5 of them long term. 20-30 short term as demo and test. Eventually got to EspoCRM during a search for something new and currently our primary system.

Why I pick EspoCRM is purely two feature that all the other system could not do, adding Multiple Email and Phone number. You be surprise how this feature is so difficult to find!

There is weakness and strength that EspoCRM have to offer but I leave it to other poster.

Comment

When I was choosing a CRM for my business, a few key features really stood out. Look for something that offers easy contact management, tracks customer interactions, and integrates well with your other tools. Another feature that’s been super helpful for me is task and project management, so you might want to consider pairing your CRM with a tool like monday project management. It keeps everything in one place, making it easier to manage both customer relationships and the tasks that go along with them.
      Last edited by ConradKnight; 08-19-2024, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X