Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken image

Hi everoyone,

Since 1 month, when i upload a picture in a contact information it got broken after some seconds.

I put some screenshot to clear the situation ;-)

When i quit and come back to the customer card, the picture appears +- 5 seconds before being broken.

Can someone help me to resolve this bug?

Thanks !

(sorry for my english, i'm a french speaker)

Hi Hunkino,

Please check if there are any errors related to this issue in the EspoCRM instance logs and in the server logs: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ng/#check-logs.

Comment

Hi lazovic

Thanks for your help!

This is the file log dated of today, it not seem having anything with pictures/images.

I only get this :

[2024-07-23 08:11:06] WARNING: E_WARNING: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive
      [2024-07-23 08:11:06] WARNING: E_WARNING: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive
      [2024-07-23 08:11:08] WARNING: E_WARNING: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive

Is the OPCache API important in my case?

Thanks

Comment

Hunkino,

You're welcome.

It may well be that this is the case. The problem is with some configurations of your server/hosting.

Comment

lazovic thanks a lot ! I'm gonna check with OVH then. They said on her documentation that this option is normaly enabled . I'm gonna open ticket....

Comment

Working...
          X