Target Lists report creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Lists report creation

Hello everyone, I’m facing a challenge and could use your insights. I need to create a contact target list to send "Mass Emails" to contacts associated with accounts that have unpaid invoices, as example. The issue is that the contacts do not have a direct link with invoices entity, but I can filter accounts with "unpaid bills". My question is: how can I extract the contact details from these accounts to target list?

Ideally, I would like a joint list report where I could filter contacts based on a separate report of filtered accounts. Additionally, I want to assign this dynamic report to form a "Targets list," so I need a list-type report.

I hope my problem is clear, and I look forward to your suggestions. Note: The solution needs to be user-friendly as it must be manageable by sales managers without programming skills. Thank you in advance!

As a quick idea, create a field on contact named "has unpaid invoices" and make it calculated from formula.

The best practice will be scheduled workflow with report, Try using having

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 11.24.57 AM.png
Views:	81
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	107890
    Attached Files
    CEO of Eblasoft
    EspoCRM Expert since 2014
    Full Stack Web Developer since 2008
    Creator of Numerous Successful Extensions & Projects​

Comment

My request is more about "I would like a joint list report where I could filter contacts based on a separate report of filtered accounts. Additionally, I want to assign this dynamic report to form a "Targets list," so I need a list-type report." generate report based on results at another entity list report.

Comment

Working...
      X