Head stays untranslated in list view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head stays untranslated in list view

I just noticed that the header of the list in our accounts Entity stays in english even if the fields are translated. This does not seem to be general bug, because in another instance with the same version (8.3.1) its correct.

Not sure how to fix it.
    I noticed that there is a custom list.json file in domain/custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/Account path. The one with the issue automatically adds the entry label while the other does not:

{
    "name": "website",
    "width": 25,
    "notSortable": true,
    "label": "Website"
    },

Would the button "Reset to default" help in the label manager for this list definition? Already tried to clear cache and rebuild.

Last edited by ThomasB; 06-25-2024, 02:05 PM.

If you removed label from layout then translation will work because this override the translated label.

Not sure if this layout label can be translated, need to check in code.

{
    "name": "website",
    "width": 25,
    "notSortable": true,
    "label": false
    },
    CEO of Eblasoft
    EspoCRM Expert since 2014
    Full Stack Web Developer since 2008
    Creator of Numerous Successful Extensions & Projects​

Comment

Website is translated in the other instance. In the faulty one its not because the label entry with the english text is always added. Not sure why.

Comment

I made test and if label presented on layout defs then will never translated,

Note that the layout can be extended by custom, so maybe it is customised on a copy and not on the other

Another note, layout set maybe used on the working one.

My suggestion: layout labels only needed in special cases and mostly in extensions, if you wrote it yourself I suggest to remove it and rely on label translations
        CEO of Eblasoft
        EspoCRM Expert since 2014
        Full Stack Web Developer since 2008
        Creator of Numerous Successful Extensions & Projects​

Comment

Working...
        X