Store Sent Email Messages in Sent Folder insteadof INBOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Sent Email Messages in Sent Folder insteadof INBOX

I have configured both INBOX and INBOX.Sent as monitored folders, it works but puts/stores all emails, whether received OR sent, in the same "folder", the Inbox under emails in espocrm.

Is it possible to store the Sent emails only inside the "Sent" folder in espocrm (I am not referring to the IMAP server here, only under espocrm email section) while keeping the received emails in Inbox?

Thanks.

In Espo, the Sent folder is virtual, it is non-existent. Emails that are detected as those that were sent by a current logged in user are listed in the Sent.

Comment

yuri
      Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I realize Sent folder is virtual. It seems that this feature could be improved. As we are now, one either HAS to use espocrm to send emails (so that they show up in "Sent" folder) or use an email client in which case the sent emails show up in espocrm Inbox. I'm not sure this is the best way. How do others manage that? Most users use espocrm to send emails (as opposed to using an MUA)?

Comment

An admin needs to add an email address a user sends emails from outside the CRM to the User record.

Comment

Without realizing it, I had the "All" virtual folder selected which is what I was seeing the sent and received inbox in the same "folder". I do see now that sent emails are properly showing in the Sent folder and received in Inbox.

Comment

Working...
          X