Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification In-App and Mutilpe Assigned User

Hello,
    can some one explain how i can understand and choose how notify multiple assigned users ?

entity : Patient (main custom entity template Person) with multiple assignedUsers

i just need notification user about new call, new meeting, to assignedUsers of "parent-entity => Patient"

I can maybe use AdvancedPack... and notify ?
    I just need in top right of menu have +1 in "icon"

Can someone have a best idea ?

Thanks
    Last edited by item; 06-10-2024, 09:46 PM.

1. For notifications, you can use an advanced pack: create a workflow for creating/updating a call/meeting and select all those responsible for the associated field there
    2. For additional visualisation you can create customized navbar view, add it to ['clientDefs', 'App', 'navbarView'] and make all you want

Comment

We Workflow's Create Notifications action it should be possible to notify all Assigned Users of the Parent. There should be a Target item: 'Related:Parent.AssignedUsers'.

Comment

Don't see "Related:Parent.AssignedUsers" .. so i used Followed at this moment.
        Maybe i have bad create "AssignedUsers".. or maybe a next version of AdvancedPack

Thanks Dimyy, Yuri

Comment

I'll check tomorrow.

Comment

Workaround is to use a sequential workflow. Call a workflow for parent. Then in that workflow call Create Notifications for Related: Assigned Users.

Comment

Working...
            X