Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assigned Users & Privacy

v8.2+

OK, how do people fix this issue? It seem that I must give the User Roles team access for them to assigned to other team member.

But if you do this, the Users can look at many information they should not be privilege to know when they look at other users. The steam reveal information that they should not see, the Roles/Group also reveal other user privilege as well. Does anyone notice this issue? I have feeling I'm setting up EspoCRM incorrectly.

Here some screenshot to show you what I mean.

Thinking of a solution, I thought. OK I will just create a Layout that hide all these field. Unfortunately it seem with Bottom Panel layout that doesn't hide it at all. Maybe I need to refresh cache.

Which work amazingly! But Team Access & Control is still shown. Which is acceptable for now since it minimal information 'leak'.

Comment

Not sure if I understood. Maybe User Permission is set to 'team'? Try setting to 'no'.

Comment

Hi yuri, then that user cannot assigned another user. We need to allow them to assign other team member.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	99
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	106561

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Could it be because I'm using "Multiple Assigned Users" and EspoCRM 8.2 not yet support this and Roles is not functioning correctly?

In a Role:
        • Enable User access, set 'read' to 'team'.
        • Set 'Assignment Permission' to 'team'.
        • Set 'User Permission' to 'no'.
        Then the user should be able to assign to another users of their team, but not able to view the Stream of those users.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, will give it a try and report back.
      Working...
      X