How to Map Opportunity to respective Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Map Opportunity to respective Contact

When converting the Lead, is there any way to tick Contact automatically, there is a lot Opportunity without Contact. How can i map these Opportunity to their respective Contact?

Hello,
    while you're converting lead to contact and opportunity, it should automatically link both records properly - just checked on demo.
    If you want to link opportunity which was created from lead, you can use field originalLeadId to track down the original lead and there is a field createdContactId.

Comment

Thanks, i do have one more doubt whenever i am Converting Lead, The address field is getting auto fetched in Organisation and Contact, but not in Opportunity. What may be the issue? How can i resolve it.

Comment

Have you tried to add address field into converting field? As far as i remember it should have the same name.

Comment

Ok, then some of your extensions which has to be collected from author, their web page showing error.

Comment

Originally posted by emillod View Post
            Have you tried to add address field into converting field? As far as i remember it should have the same name.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	75
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	106135I am not able to find the Convert Field, if i create a new Address field can i bring that to Convert Lead Layout and that has to be auto fetched from Lead. How can i achieve this?​

Comment

Originally posted by Ashif Malayil View Post
              I am not able to find the Convert Field, if i create a new Address field can i bring that to Convert Lead Layout and that has to be auto fetched from Lead. How can i achieve this?​
              - In Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Fields add field address (screenshot 1).
              - In Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Convert Lead add field address​ (screenshot 2).
              - At the time of conversion from Lead to Opportunity, the address field will be filled automatically.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks victor, One more doubt i have attached one screenshot. So below product there is 'Text' field. I'm not able to find this field in field manager neither i can't see the data i enter here.
                Last edited by Ashif Malayil; 05-15-2024, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Your screenshot shows the Item List:
                  • In the Name field (screenshot 1) you select a Product, which after this selection creates an Item. Also, in the Name field, you can specify any name for your Item without selecting a previously created Product (screenshot 2).
                    Similar Items can be distinguished by the color of the Name field in Opportunity Item Edit menu.
                  • The text field under the Name field is the Description field for the Opportunity Item entity (screenshots 3 and 4). In my example, this is Opportunity Item. For Quote item, Invoice Item etc. works the same way.​
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by victor; 05-15-2024, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X