No announcement yet.

contacts and accounts with this entity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contacts and accounts with this entity.

Hello
    I created an entity. I associated contacts and accounts with this entity.
    What I am trying to do is that when I add a contact, the account connected to the relevant contact is automatically displayed.

I am trying to transfer the data in the account section in the 2nd image to the account section in the 1st image.​
    Attached Files

You have to use a Foreign Field, create a new field with that type if you want to grab data from Account. Note that not all field is available.

But you need to save the Record before it get shown. Alternatively you have do a Relationship and add it as Bottom List Panel as additional information.

If you want it to display Live, that is the moment you choose the Account, the Contact information is shown instantly, you need to do coding for that. There is a thread showing how to do this but It was too complex for my skill level.

Comment

Hello ;
      Thank you for the answer, but I didn't fully understand it.
      I have 3 assets.
      contact
      account
      meeting

There is a relationship between contact and account. When I want to re-create an appointment, I need to add the account section every time the appointment exists. What I want is for the account that the contact I added to the appointment to be linked to arrive automatically.​

Comment

If I understand you;

In Contact, create a meeting, meeting automatically add Account link relationship Meeting<>Account?

I would suggest using English photo in the future to be more clearly.

Unfortunately not way to do this using the GUI, you mean do coding or by formula. Luckily for you there is a thread that show how to do this if you want to learn to do it yourself.

Hi, I have already attached this question to another thread, but it seems, that it does not get attention. I would really appreciate an explanation, why it does not work. Entity one has a tax field, from which I would like to hand over the value to entity two, so I wrote this formula: taxFieldEntityTwo=linkEntityOne.taxField

Advanced Pack Hello! I have searched the forum but did not find an answer to my issue. I have a custom entity with textbox fields. It contains sample texts for different situations to use. I tried to get the textbox field with &quot;foreign field&quot; in the second custom entity, which works fine. But here the problem: I

I cant remember which video it is:
        Hello Guys, as a contribution to the community, I decided to shoot one video each day that shows how EspoCRM can be managed. Most of the videos show the simplest operations such as how to create entity, how to add a new field, etc. There will also be occasional tutorials for slightly more advanced users. If you have any ideas
        Last edited by espcrm; 05-15-2024, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X