Meeting period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting period

I need to make the meeting periodicity and end it with the date that is entered in the “End of meeting frequency” field, tell me how to implement this function so that the notification arrives only once and make a series of these meetings dependent so that you can delete one serial meeting and delete all subsequent ones

There's no such a feature out-of-the-box. It could be achieved via Workflows and custom entity, but it's not trivial, requires some engineering process.

Comment

I heard Workflow can make it re-occurring.

Using a DAV (paid) extension by dubas team, it work on local but once I sync it get converted into a single, so that doesn't work.

I'm not sure if you can use Google Calendar and do some trick there.

I also tried using formula but that no good as it get messy.

Recently came across this thread that you can try to adopt? https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...-automatically

Anyway, no good way at the moment. If I remember correctly there is a paid extension that support it, but I can't be too sure. As it is only a single function I didn't not look into it and just opted to use Re-occurring through Local Calendar rather than creating it with EspoCRM, however you might not have that capability within your works.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
        There's no such a feature out-of-the-box. It could be achieved via Workflows and custom entity, but it's not trivial, requires some engineering process.
        perhaps you can give an example?

Comment

Working...
        X