No more contact suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more contact suggestions

Since version 8.2.2, I no longer get any contact suggestions when I start to enter a name in the contact field.
    As already mentioned in a post, unfortunately this one function has disappeared since 8.2, that if a name was not available, there was an option below the contact field to create the contact directly.
    It was also possible to type in the name directly and if you had used the TAB and the contact did not exist, the creation modal for new contacts popped up.
    Could this function be reinstated?​

I don't have this problem. Could be related to a 3rd party extension.

> It was also possible to type in the name directly and if you had used the TAB and the contact did not exist, the creation modal for new contacts popped up.
    Could this function be reinstated?​​

We don't have this feature.

Comment

• ChrisSka83
      ChrisSka83 commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, then I have to turn to eymen-elkum, then it's because of his extension.

• yuri
      yuri commented
      Editing a comment
      We just released, I spend time trying to help with upgrade and find problems. I don't need to know that it's too bad that we don't have something.

• ChrisSka83
      ChrisSka83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, that wasn't meant to come across as negative. I think your CRM is great. Keep up the good work.

Are you using Ebla Link Pro extension? because this function was only available there if I am not wrong.
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

• ChrisSka83
      ChrisSka83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, I'm a customer of yours.
      I have installed version 3.44.1, but this function is no longer available. Or it no longer works.

In v8.2 I refactored all autocompletes in the frontend. Now we have a wrapper: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...utocomplete.js.

Comment

• eymen-elkum
      eymen-elkum commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the information, it is good to know!
Working...
X