Dynamic Logic: undefined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Logic: undefined

I have a custom Contact entity. In the field portaUser I find a dynamic logic as undefined, which I cannot delete.
    I had this type of error before and always could delete the respective code for the dynamic logic in clientDefs, but not so in this case. I do not find, where this had been declared and I am not able to delete nor the field portalUser nor the relationship between contact and portalUser.

As it is I cannot create a portal user, as I get there the message "cannot link to a non existent WorkingTimeCalendar record".
    I guess, there is some old data somwhere but I did not findneither in the metadata nor in the database.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cannot_link.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	104250

Name:	dynamic_logic.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	104251

Name:	server_error_link.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	104252

This error occurs when you save the field in the Entity Manager? I can't remember any logic that could produce this error in the Entity Manager. Maybe some extension?

Comment

I see something wrong in the contact entity in the field portalUser. When I try to choose a default portal, it throws the error 404. And there the dynamic logic is undefined.
      To choose a portal when creating a new portal user works, it is possible to choose a portal.
      I then deleted the dynamic logic code from contacts/clientDefs, reset the field portalUser and the dynamic logic was empty, as expected. I tried to recreate the dynamic logic (visible if portalUser is not empty), but the field portalUser wasn`t even available in the drop down of the fields, though I was exactly in the configuration of that field.

Maybe that some time ago, when I was customizing the contact entity, I did something wrong, which caused the dynamic logic to be destroyed. I don`t know, what I could do to repair it, as I would not like too much to recreate all my customization.

One other side effect is, that with a portal user logged in, some images are broken and not displayed, though the links are correct and the images are present in the upload folder. Non portal users can see all images.

Comment

I had a look into the demo (espoCRM) and there the dynamic logic is also undefined.

Comment

This fixes the undefined issue: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...f2bb00b681013c

Comment

yuri, thank you great. It worked. The undefined logic is gone. What is the dynamic logic there? portalUser -> if not empty?

For the other Problem with user, field portal -> setting default portal I will open another thread to not mix it here.

Comment

It shows the field only if the portal user is set. As the field is read-only, no need to show if it's not set.

Comment

• shalmaxb
                shalmaxb commented
                Editing a comment
                ok, I understand
            Working...
            X