Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation

Hello there, hope all are good.

I am translating interface of EspoCRM. Could you please tell me where these heads are located in Label Manager?

Some of them are in global -> fields

Comment

• Shohrat
      Shohrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Thomas, I have already translated most of the stuff in global. However, I could not find the heads in the image in global.

Seems, you have modified the case entity. This way you have to look into the custo->Espo->Custom->Resources->i18n->your language->case.json
    Modifications there will be update safe. Change it, save and do rebuild.

Comment

• Shohrat
      Shohrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much Shalmaxb, I think your solution is related with backend,however I am not able to do anything in the backend.

If it a new language that is not available in Espo, I recommend you contribute to the translation for 'everyone' benefit

Comment

• Shohrat
      Shohrat commented
      Editing a comment
      I am translating into Azerbaijani. I have translated Cases/Contacts/Helpful Information/Global/Knowledge base category through Label Manager. I am completely new in EspoCRM. I would like to contribute, is there a website or community that I can share translation? Between I do everything in interface, not in the backend.

Have a look here: https://www.espocrm.com/blog/how-to-...slate-espocrm/

Comment

• Shohrat
      Shohrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Great, thank you

If you translated inside the app and would like to contribute, you can send your custom folder to us. Note that if you customized your instance for your business, these translation may be not suitable for others.

The translations you asked about in the initial post are supposed to be under the "fields" section in the "Cases" category.

Comment

Working...
    X