Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route Collector error in the error log

Hi,

I am using version 8.1.5. I am occasionally getting the following error in the error.log. I do not understand what is causing this. Please help (have attached a zip file of the error log):

Click image for larger version

Name:	route-colletor error.png
Views:	87
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	103875

espo-2024-03-20.log.zip

As in the print-screen you have posted, you have permission issue.

you can test with clear cache and rebuild (in admin section) and see in log file.

Comment

@item,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the folder mentioned is wrtteable (see sceencap below). Also, this folder is created by espocrm core system. For your info this message appears in the log occasionally not every time. I always clear the cache and rebuild after making changes. By the way, the instance has no data as it is in development. I do a hard rebuild occasionally whenever i remove a field or an entity.

Click image for larger version  Name:	folder-permission.png Views:	0 Size:	0 ID:	103894
      Last edited by murugappan; 03-21-2024, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Could be that you have some PHP script that is run under another OS user. E.g. sometimes clear_cache.php is run under some user, sometimes under www-data.

Comment

Thank you for the update yuri . Could it be because i was running rebuild --hard under SSH while the instance login page is active but not logged in? Let me monitor and advise later.

Comment

Working...
          X