Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass email opt out (without sending mass email)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass email opt out (without sending mass email)

Hi all - I am trying to solve trouble with sending newsletter out using EspoCRM - while there is limitation and I found out the reason why the code is different - when you send the email directly (without saving) Espo takes the code and sends it without modification but when you create a template the code is "trimmed" and the tags that tell how the email should look in Outlook are missing - so the newsletter shrinks to one paragraph.

I decided use target list and send email manually from different program with whole and unchanged html code - but I need to add manualy opt out link and it is not working properly - how should I do this (as an creative silly sollution I am using forms...)

Any help will be much apretiated.

Can you provide the code that is stripped? So I could try to reproduce.

Comment

I think he attached the code to this posting:

Hi guys - I am using Espo for a while and I would like to improve my workflow and inplement newsletter for my followers - general idea is create newsletter in Canva and then transfer html code into Email template ... - I am partly successfull - I am able to see content as I wish but after sending it I see and I receive

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
        Can you provide the code that is stripped? So I could try to reproduce.
        Yes - ThomasB is right - I have one more opened topic related to this.

Comment

Here are code before saving in template and after saving in template ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X